Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Intense Boot Camp Routine -- Cardio/Strength/Conditioning.

Hello Boot Campers! In this episode I will show you how you can get a great workout in 10 minutes utilizing your body weight as resistance, boot camp style! I am going to do 4 exercises, 10 seconds each and I will repeat them until I complete 2 minutes, this is one circuit. Then I will rest for 30 seconds, and I will start over to do 3 more circuits until I complete 10 minutes workout (total of 4 circuits).

Try not to take any rest in between transitions of 10 seconds, rest at the end of the 2 minutes (if you can handle it), this way you can keep your heart rate up and burning more calories per minute. Keep working hard, the results are closer than you think!


Trainer Marcelo


Workout: 10 secs. each exercise, repeat for a total of 2 min.
1. Jumping jacks
2. Push ups
3. Pretend jump rope
4. Burpees
2 min. per circuit - 30 secs. rest -  repeat 4 times

No comments:

Post a Comment