Monday, February 11, 2013

Pitching in to fight childhood obesity


I always wanted to create something fun for kids to workout with and help fight childhood obesity. So, I went for it without knowing all the disappointments, frustrations, and stress I was going to face dealing with patent searches, prototypes, product design, provisional patent applications, intellectual property, design patent, injection molding, materials, manufacturing, legal consultations, and… testing for product safety. Whew! As I always say to my students and clients, “Keep going… You are stronger than you think!” So, after pushing for 21 months (yes, almost 2 years) I am proud to say that Spin-Fit™ (www.spin-fit.com) is HERE! Now with your help, together we can minimize the problem of childhood obesity. I hope you enjoy my product as much as I enjoyed making it for you and the little loved ones in your life. Remember… Exercise is FUN!

Marcelo



No comments:

Post a Comment