Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 1: Calorie Burn Workout


Hi there! Thank you for joining me in my 30 day fitness challenge. As a personal trainer I am committed to helping you reach your fitness goals. I will present 30 days of different routines and my fitness knowledge to help you get leaner and stronger. If your goal is to lose weight, in Day One I want you to weigh yourself and write down your weight so you can measure your progress. If your goal is to gain strength, take a "push-up" test. Whether you can do 2 or 10 push-ups, after 30 days you will be amazed at your increased strength. Please take notes periodically and follow me for 30 days. Of course, diet is important and I will discuss this as we go along. Right now I want you to get in a positive mood, make up your mind that you are not a quitter, and think that nothing and nobody will come between you and your goals. You are a winner and I will give you the tools to be your best!

The Workout:
:20on/:10out Jumping Jacks
:20on/:10out Squats
:20on/:10out Push Ups
:20on/:10out Leg Lifts
:20on/:10out High Knees
*For best results repeat this cycle 3-5 times.



No comments:

Post a Comment